Halloween Decoration Ideas
Hello guys as all you know 31 October is coming and i know you are all looking for something different to decorate your home, yard, apartment, porch, garden and office on this halloween. Here we sharing with you some latest Diy and Simple Halloween decoration ideas for home decor. In this post you can find many interesting ideas for decoration. Which are makes your Halloween decoration more scary.
Halloween is also known as Hallowe’en, Allhallowe’en, All Hallows’ Eve, All Saints’ Eve and its observed by Western Christians and many non-Christians around the world. Halloween is most likely festival which celebrates with Trick-or-treating, costume parties, making jack-o’-lanterns, lighting bonfires, divination, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions. So become a part of this scary festival and decorate your home with these ideas. Hope you gonna enjoy this post.
Eyeballs In A Tree –
You can decorate you garden trees by given them two eyes. What you have to do? Just use two big eyes and install on tree. Its very easy way to make a tree looks scary.
What you need ?
You need to buy two 24” beach balls online and colored in eyes with marker. Bryce popped them in the tree with a small amount of twine to keep them from blowing away in a surprise. I enjoy how they proved just! It’s unbelievable if you ask me how much personality the eyeballs gave the tree!
Bloody Handprint on mirror
Make your bathroom or changing room scary with Bloody Handprint on mirror. If you want to decorate your mirror scary with Bloody Handprint then you just need some material and need to follow some simple steps which given bellow.
What you Need ?
- Elmer’s Glue-All, craft glue, or a generic equivalent. (A four-ounce bottle of glue will make about four adult-sized bloody handprint window clings and numerous blood drops or small pools of blood.)
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Plastic saran wrap
- Wax paper
- A large cutting board, clipboard, or piece of foam core board
- Optional: Latex or non-latex surgical gloves*
- Prepare your work area on a washable surface, preferably in a room with a smooth, washable floor.
- Wrap the plastic wrap carefully around the cutting board, clipboard, or the piece of foam core board very carefully so that surface is completely smooth. This is actually the hardest task involved in the whole project.
- Secure the plastic wrap with tape on the back side of whatever board you are using. I used a square piece of countertop material that I use to make crafts on. No matter what you use to keep the plastic wrap in place, be sure that it holds it securely.
Step 2 –
- Pour about an ounce of craft glue into a small bowl or cup and add a single small drop of blue food coloring to it.
- Stir the blue food coloring in well and, while doing so, add the red food coloring one drop at a time. Stir thoroughly between drops, until the mixture reaches a shade just lighter than you want the finished product to be. The mixture will become darker and more translucent when it dries. If you get it too dark, that’s OK — it will probably be more realistic because the real stuff is much darker than most commercially available fake blood and movie blood.
Step 3 –
- Coat your hand in craft glue, as pictured above.
- Press it down on the plastic wrap, leaving a white craft glue hand print on it. This is where you’ll see why it was so important to secure that plastic wrap!
- Repeat the pressing as many times as you can easily fit on your stretched-smooth plastic wrap.
- Fill in the shape of the hand in each print with more craft glue to a thickness of about an eighth of an inch.
- Set aside to dry.
- Holding your hand over the plastic wrap, use the back of a spoon to paint a thick layer of your fake blood glue mixture onto it. It doesn’t need to be perfect — just make sure it is about an eighth of an inch thick everywhere but the center of your palm.
- Then, flip your hand over and press it onto the dried plain craft glue print and pick your hand back up.
- Keep painting your hand with the bloody mixture and pressing it into the bases until you have as many bloody handprints as you’d like.
- Now, after washing off your hands (or glove) with warm soapy water, use a spoon to carefully pour and spread more fake blood glue onto the handprints to ensure that they are all about an eighth of an inch thick.
- Allow the glue to dry until it becomes translucent before you carefully peel the plastic wrap off of the blood drops and bloody hand print cling films and store them between sheets of wax paper, unless you intend to use them immediately. If you didn’t make the glue mixture thick enough to peel off in a nice, substantial cling film you can add more layers of it and allow them to dry again.
Source – Feltmagnet
Silhouette Lamp Shade
You can make something scary with your table lamp. Everyone have a table lamp at their home so we sharing with you a easy and best idea to make something with easy steps.
- First sketch out bat shapes on small white pieces of paper
- Cut those sketches out and created little white stencils
- trace onto black construction paper
- make two since the one bat that’s flying to the left can be flipped over to look like he’s also flying to the right
- Need two loops of scotch tape to stick each one of them inside the two lamp shades.
Wow this decoration idea looks really scary you have to try this and its so simple. If you want to make Glowing Eyes. Then you just need some diy material and you have to follow some simple steps.
- Cut some spooky eyes into empty paper towel or toilet paper rolls
- insert glow sticks into it
- Then cover ends with duct tape
You can make something very cool by recycling bottles. You just need to some used bottles and spray paint, some straws and need to follow some very simple steps.
- First, remove labels and caps from bottles
- Spray-paint them white
- Draw faces on with black marker
- Throw in colorful straws for cute centerpieces.
Do you want to decorate your room with a spider web? Then you just need some diy stuff and you have to follow some simple steps after that you can make a cool spider web on your wall.
- White Tape
- Wool Roll
- An Artificial Spider
- cut the two way tape into tiny squares
- Once your tape is on the wall, just stick your yarn to it.
- Do your straight lines first
- then finish up with the draping part of the web
Vampire Napkin Rings
Decorate your table with vampire Napkin Rings it looks scary cute and scary. Splash white cloth napkins with red Kool-Aid, thread a white twist tie through a set of plastic vampire teeth, and finally secure a twist tie around the center of your napkin.
- cloth napkins
- red Kool-Aid
- white twist tie
- plastic vampire teeth
Source – rd.com
Check out a easy idea for decorating your outdoor, yard or garden. Making Ghostly Lanterns is very easy and cheerful you just need some diy material and you have to follow some easy steps.
- Milk jugs
- Holiday lights
- Black marker
- Draw spooky faces on empty, clean gallon milk jugs
- fill with white holiday lights
Illuminated Ghost Garland
A Halloween decoration idea which not only work in day also decorate your home, shop at night. The best past off Halloween is decorating your house with cool stuff. And ghost garland looks very adorable on your home porch at day and night. If you want to decorate your home with Illuminated Ghost Garland then you just need some diy stuff and need to follow some simple steps.
- Strand of White Lantern Lights
- 2 Yards White Cotton Fabric
- White String
- Black Sharpie
- Cut ten 14″ squares of cotton fabric
- Them into a triangle and cut the tip off
- Carefully remove the lantern from the light
- Thread the light through the hole in the square piece
- Tie a piece of string around the bottom of the sphere
- sharpie, draw ghostly eyes and a mouth
Decorate your home with jack o lantern decorations is very easy. You just need some diy stuff and need to follow some simple steps.
- empty jars
- orange construction paper
- black construction paper
- tea candle
- Cover clean, empty jars with orange construction paper
- Make faces with black construction paper
- Pop in a tea candle with flames
- Or use Battery operated lights
- halloween decoration ideas
- halloween decoration ideas for the office
- halloween decoration ideas 2016
- halloween decoration ideas for kids
- halloween decoration ideas for apartments
- halloween decoration ideas outside
- halloween decoration ideas homemade
- halloween decoration ideas for yard
- halloween decoration ideas for classroom
- halloween indoor decoration ideas
- halloween office decoration ideas
- halloween party decorations ideas homemade
- halloween door decoration ideas
- halloween party decoration ideas adults
- diy halloween party decorations